Liposol C 1000TM
Liposomal Vitamin C 1000 (Buffered) 250 ml
liquid food supplement
Available containers: 250 ml
Vitamin C LIPOSOL C 1000TM has been encapsulated in liposomes. Liposomes are small lipid molecules (globules) that are formed naturally when water contacts lecithin, a component of non-genetically modified soybeans. Liposomes are easily absorbed by the body. When vitamin C dissolves in water and mixes with lecithin, liposomal encapsulation occurs. The result is better absorption of vitamin C in the blood and directly into the cell walls.
Available containers: 250 ml
A daily dose of 5 ml contains: 1000 mg vitamin C (1250% RWS *)
A 250 ml package contains 50 daily servings (5ml) = 50 days of supplementation
Ingredients: Water, binder (glycerol), vitamin c (sodium L-ascorbate, L-ascorbic acid), emulsifier (soy lecithin), natural sweetener (maltitol), vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate) thickener (rubber xanthan), a natural lemon flavor.
Ingredients 1 daily serving
(5 ml) RWS *%
Vitamin C 1000 mg 1250%
- RWS: daily reference intake for adults.
Usage: 5 ml daily (1000 mg) during a meal.
The packaging comes with a measuring cup to help you measure the right portion of the product.
Consume directly or dissolve in a glass of water or juice.
Shake well before eating.
Storage: store at room temperature, out of reach of small children. Store in the fridge after opening. Protect from light.
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. It is not recommended for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children. To maintain a healthy state of health, you should use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
In order to ensure the highest quality of the product throughout the period of its expiry, at the production stage about 30% of the technological allowance is added, i.e. about 30% more vitamin C in each serving.
Action of vitamin C:
– contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
– helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of teeth, blood vessels, skin, gums, cartilage, bones
– helps to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after high physical effort
– contributes to the protection of cell components against oxidative damage
– increases the absorption of nonheme iron
– contributes to the correct acquisition of energy in metabolic processes
– contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system
– helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
– contributes to the proper conduct of mental (psychological) activities
– helps in the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
LiposolTM Premium Absorption Technology in liposomal form is a global innovation with an extremely effective nutritional effect in the field of supplementation, confirmed by a number of laboratory and clinical tests. LiposolTM liposomes are safe for health and show high bioavailability. All ingredients used are carefully selected, have a number of tests and come only from certified suppliers.
As a global innovation, LiposolTM Premium Absorption Technology products have patented formulas and standardized raw materials, and their production takes place in a very high standard of high-tech sterility according to the highest pharmaceutical standards GMP and HACCP, in sterile rooms with humidity control and elimination of air pollution.
LiposolTM Premium Absorption Technology products are characterized by:
– Very high BIO-availability
– Very fast and high absorption directly into the cell walls
– Certified and patented raw materials
– Highly effective effects confirmed by clinical research Nano – Nutri TechnologyTM
– NON GMO contains non-genetically modified lecithin
– Safe – contains a small amount of alcohol
– High pharmaceutical standard of sterile and laboratory production in accordance with GMP and HACCP.