Vitamin C Quali®-C 250 g powder
L-ascorbic acid 1000 mg
Quali®-C is the only patented form of vitamin C on the European market.
Quali®-C is the only vitamin C in the form of L-ascorbic acid produced in Europe, specifically in Scotland.
Quali®-C is also high pharmaceutical quality, high purity and repeatable parameters of each product series, controlled, measured and tested at every stage of production.
Quali®-C meets all requirements of the standards: USP, FCC and Ph. Eur.
Quali®-C is recommended for children.
Quali®-C recommended for vegans, vegetarians and lacto-vegetarians.
Composition and application:
¼ measuring cup
Vitamin C Quali®-C (L-ascorbic acid)
1000 mg / (* 1250%)
- RWS: daily reference intake
Ingredients: Vitamin C Quali®-C (L-ascorbic acid).
Recommended portion for consumption during the day necessary to obtain a beneficial effect of the product: ¼ scoop a day during a meal. Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
The product cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. It is recommended to use a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature out of reach of small children.
Package contents: 250 g (measuring spoon inside) = 250 servings (¼ measuring spoon = 1000 mg)
ACTION OF VITAMIN C:
- contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system – helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of the teeth, vessels
blood, skin, gums, cartilage, bones
- helps to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after a great effort
- contributes to the protection of cell components against oxidative damage.
- increases the absorption of nonheme iron
- contributes to the correct acquisition of energy in metabolic processes
- contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system
- helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to the proper conduct of mental (psychological) activities
- helps in the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
Vitamin C Quali®-C Aliness meets the CLEAN LABEL requirements – it does not contain artificial or technological additives, dyes or preservatives. It is produced in sterile conditions in accordance with the highest global quality standards HACCP and GMP.