Our Earthing fitted sheet is made from conductive material of 95% cotton with 5% silver grid woven in. It is durable and will hold up to hundreds of washing and dryings on the low heat setting.
1 * King size grounding fitted sheet (198*203cm)
1 * 5meters grounding cord + UK/IE or other pllugin
- Some of the health benefits, many people have reported and written about are:
- Increased energy
- Improved circulation
- Better sleep quality
- Protection against environmental electrical fields
- More efficient function of the cardiovascular, respiratory and nervous system
- Less inflammation
- Faster recovery from trauma
- Accelerated wound healing
- Body detoxification
- Less stress
- Relief of muscle headaches and muscle tension
- Reduced menstrual symptoms
- Reduced or eliminated chronic pain
Step 1: Check Your Outlets For Ground
In order to use your Earthing product, you must connect it to the “ground port”
of a grounded 3 prong outlet. Before plugging in your Earthing product,
you must check that the outlet is grounded by plugging in the outlet checker.
Step 2: Setting Up The Fitted Sheet
1. Place the Earthing sheet over your mattress and stretch each corner gently to fit contour of the mattress, as you would any fitted bottom sheet.
2. Insert one end of the Earthing cord into the ground port (third hole) of a properly grounded wall outlet or connect to cord of an Earthing ground rod placed in the Earth outside.
3. When you lie down on the connected sheet, any bare skin contact will transfer the Earth’s energy to your body once you connect the sheet.
Step 3: How To Wash and Care For Your Earthing Fitted Sheet
It is good to wash your Earthing® product. It will not be harmed by washing,
in fact it is beneficial. Washing in warm water strips body sweat
and natural skin oils from the silver keeping it conductive. When needed hand
wash the bands in warm water with a mild soap. Air dry only.
Do not use the bands on parts of your body where you have applied any creams
as these substances can reduce conductivity and oxidize silver fibers.
WASH in a washing machine with warm water
WASH with towel or linens for optimal silver shine
DRY in a dryer on low or line dry
Use a liquid laundry detergent
It is good to wash your pillowcase. It will not be harmed by washing,
in fact it is beneficial. Washing in warm water strips body sweat and
natural skin oils from the silver keeping it conductive.
Don ’t wash with bleach
Don ’t wash with fabric softeners
Don ’t use whitening detergents, oxi-detergents OR detergents with oils like lavender or coconut oil
Don ’t use dryer sheet fabric softeners
Bleach, lotions and oils can tarnish the silver rendering it non conductive.
Fabric softener builds up on the silver and also ruins its
conductive properties. It is advised to wait one hour to use the product after
applying lotion to the skin. Iron using low heat.
Bleach, body lotions and oils can tarnish the silver thread rendering it non
conductive. Fabric softener builds up on the silver and alsoruins its conductive
properties. It is advised to wait one hour to use the product after applying
lotion to the skin.